Membership Makes A Difference
The Tennessee Housing Association is a leader in the manufactured housing industry.
Join us and get the leading edge!
Why become a Member?
There is a trade organization that represents the interest of the manufactured and modular housing industry. It is the Tennessee Housing Association.
Organized 62 years ago, THA represents over 180 manufactured and modular housing related companies throughout the state and surrounding states. THA maintains a wide range of benefits, opportunities and services.
Each day, the manufactured housing industry is faced with changes and issues which affect our businesses and customers. We need a strong advocate and a well thought out strategy, which will help us anticipate, plan and prepare for these changes, in order to provide for the best interests of ourselves and our customers. Individually, companies do not have the time or resources to do this on their own.
The Tennessee Housing Association can provide you with the latest national and state news, to not only plan and anticipate change, but also help you prepare and effectively react to issues and turn them into opportunities for growth.
Start taking advantage of member services today, by completing the membership application and returning to THA with your dues investment. Thank you for your time and consideration. We look forward to serving you as a member of THA soon.
THA Member Code of Ethics
As members of the Tennessee Housing Association, we subscribe to the principles set forth in the THA Code of Ethics, and pledge to comply with the specific standards of conduct established by the Code:
- Our paramount responsibility is to our customers. I shall present myself to all customers in a manner which brings respect and prestige to the Association, and to the Industry.
- ASSOCIATION members shall contribute constructively to the public image of manufactured housing living and enjoyment, in Tennessee and the country.
- ASSOCIATION members shall merchandise their industry, products and services, honestly, without false promises or misrepresentation, giving good value to their customers.
- IN the correct conduct of our individual business, we pledge to refrain from any act that would bring discredit to our Industry or Association, or any individual member thereof.
- IN our advertising and promotion endeavors, we pledge to emphasize the positive aspects and actual benefits of manufactured housing, and to refrain from any such endeavors that might deceive or mislead the public or include false claims.
- ASSOCIATION members and their employees shall offer their merchandise and service on its merits, and shall refrain from attacking competitors or their methods of doing business.
- WE further pledge that all obligations to our customers contained in guaranties or warranties offered in connection with the manufacture, sale or installation of our homes will be properly fulfilled within a reasonable period of time.
- ASSOCIATION members shall not engage in methods of operation that are unlawful, unsanitary, or detrimental to the health and welfare of the public.
- MANUFACTURED housing community owners shall subscribe, in principle and practice, to respect their responsibilities to the tenants within their park, and shall maintain their park in such a fashion as to constructively improve the public image of manufactured housing living.
- AS members of a progressive industry, we encourage research to develop higher standards of construction of our industry products, so that each manufactured home purchaser may receive the greatest value possible for every dollar.
- TO work with all Association members as a united team, and to support the State Association in principle, and in practice, and to encourage others to do so.
- WE assume these responsibilities with the understanding that to do so is part of our obligation as members of the Tennessee Housing Association.