Assessment of Mobile Homes
Tax Bulletin 2016-01
Commercial vs. Residential Assessment

Landlord/Tenant LAW

TCA Title 66, Chapter 28


To use the TN law search, you must agree to the state’s licensing agreement when prompted. Please click on the link below for access, then click ‘I Agree’.

Tennessee’s Policy on
Water Sub-Metering

Federal Policy on
Water Sub-Metering

Community Owners –
If you are selling homes or ‘renting to own’, you must have a State of Tennessee ‘Retailer License’.